Worried your property may have Storm damage? Not sure what to do or who to call? Just let the professionals at Southern Construction lead the way. Southern Construction is a trusted name in Roofing and Storm Restoration. Our “What to Expect” process helps give you an idea of what we do for you.
- Property Damage Inspection – One of our certified inspectors will contact you to confirm a date and time for them to inspect your roof and property.
- File Your Claim – Once Storm damage is identified you will contact your insurance company to file a claim.
- The Adjuster Meeting – One of our certified inspectors will meet with your insurance adjuster; together we will identify every point of damage caused to the property from the date of loss. This may include roof, gutters, siding, interior damage, and any other exterior damage by caused by the storm.
Material and Color Selection – With our guidance, choose the products and colors you prefer for your property’s new exterior. After this, your project will be placed into our production schedule for completion.
- Construction / Installation – This is the most exciting part of the process for you, as we restore your property back to its original condition. Most of our roof replacements are started and finished within one day weather permitting.
- Inspection – One of our quality inspectors will inspect your property to ensure the project was done to the highest of Southern Construction’s standards.